Tuesday, March 6, 2012

constantine_dating

I don't know too much about girls. I've always made a fool out of myself, and have had much better luck when keeping my mouth shut.

My idea for this project is to exaggerate this skill I have in pushing girls away. I want to make business cards with corny pickup lines that are really awful.The front of the card will have one line of the pickup line. The reverse side will have the rest of the line along with a picture of what would be my facial expression when delivering it.

My text and layout is still working, but I plan to have them all be consistent. What will change will be the color palate that will move through the spectrum based on the style of delivery and wanted outcome: sex, humor, serious relationship, etc.

My example is something that we've all heard before. It's not going to be in my final; it's just a place holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment