Saturday, February 18, 2012

constantine ethnicity

  1. My family is all Greek. I am first generation.
  2. My family is Greek Orthodox, a branch of Christianity.
  3. Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, The feast day of the virgin Mary ascending into heaven
  4. Most of them. I just grew up celebrating these holidays, regardless of my religious views. They’re more cultural.
  5. No, but my father was helped because of his ethnicity but other Greek people when he first came to the States.
  6. My father has owned a restaurant all my life. Many Greek immigrants opened them when arriving to the US. I grew up in the restaurant business, and despite never thinking I would ever follow in those footsteps, I ended up working as a designer for a bunch of restaurants.
  7. I have friends of all shapes and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment