Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 2-Jenn

Ethnicity- Mostly German, Little English, Little Dutch
Religion- Christianity (Presbyterian)
Holiday Celebrations- Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthdays,
Harassment's? I do not think anyone in my family has or ever has been harassed for their race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preference, or religious affiliation. I would say my family is a pretty average American family living in IL.
Different Culture? I can not say that I identify myself with any other culture.
Friends? I can not think of any friends that cross ethnicity, race, religion, gender, etc.

What is important to me
Pageants, Sprint Car Racing, My Family, Friends, My well being, My health, Having fun, Personal Success, Being Happy, Getting where I need to go without using other people to get there, Integrity, Honesty

I really do not know where to take this project. I am lost and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment